|Lindsay and Martha Uspenski|
|リンゼイ・ユスペンスキー (Lindsay Uspenski)|
マーサ・ユスペンスキー (Martha Uspenski)
|JPN VA||世戸 さおり (Saori Seto) (Lindsay)|
氷上 恭子 (Kyōko Hikami) (Martha)
|Location||Last Booth Seat|
|Time At Bar||Day 2: 20:30 - 21:40|
Day 3: 20:30 - 21:10
- "The cheese stretches..."
Lindsay and Martha Uspenski are twins, and regulars at the Stray Sheep.
Their role in the story is never explicitly stated, but they obviously have deep knowledge of activities in and out of the dream world. They tell Vincent of the legend of a man who climbed a mountain and got his wish. They bring up two instances of this happening in the past: 300 years ago, when a man was given a fortune, and 700 years ago, when a man was given the world. This man, they call the "Man of Legends," and that Rapunzel is based on this real story.
They can tell you how many days until "true freedom" (the last stage) and can also be used to keep track of the side characters, telling you when one of them dies and why they choose to. They are a good way to make sure you can still get the side characters' achievements/trophies.
They seem to have a genuine affection for Morgan, as they are the most upset if he dies.
There are no achievements or trophies associated with these two side characters.
On Day 8, when they ask Vincent what he will gain by climbing this mountain, he replies "Victory, and a future," to which they reply, "Of course, us too...". A possible interpretation is they are part of Astaroth's cycle, providing a potential 'Man of Legend' with guidance and advice.
Some things they are written below:
- Daniel & Anna are both hard workers, but they are inept at showing their feelings
- Mister Todd's body is heavily scarred. Heard he was hit by an axe. Does not want to show scars to his wife. His dad, now dead, was the one who hit him with the axe.
- Mister Archie has many new wounds. He gets new ones every time he sleeps with a woman. I don't think he can forgive himself.
- A woman Mister Morgan loved was killed. Mister Morgan didn't follow her into death.
- Mister Morgan & Mister Todd don't get along very well. But it was Mister Todd who stopped Mister Morgan from committing suicide. He was arrested for assaulting Mister Morgan, and he was demoted as a result. What the two of them don't know is Mister Daniel had them cleared of their charges.
- Mister Justin interviewed Ballerina
- Ballerina was best friend of Anna
- Mister Daniel was the one who made Miss Anna stop crying
- Mister Morgan blamed himself
- Mister Todd blamed himself
- Mister Archie blamed himself
- Mister Daniel blamed himself
- Miss Anna blamed herself
- Mister Justin blamed himself
|Vincent · Katherine · Catherine · Orlando · Jonny · Toby · Erica · Boss · Trisha|
|Justin · Todd · Archie · Daniel · Morgan · Anna · Lindsay and Martha · Paul · The Couple · Feather|